I have reluctantly taken the decision to close my repairs book until September 2017. I am doing this for a few reasons:
- I have a few repair jobs backed up at the moment that I need to clear before I take in any more and a couple of on site PAT testing jobs to do.
- I am considering moving into building valve amplifiers and will investigate some other electronic business ideas I have and I need to commit some time to this and build a few prototypes.
- I have a more advanced valve tester half built that needs to be finished.
- I plan to reorganise my stock of parts and build some better storage shelving.
- I have to help my father move house and get his existing house in Sheffield ready for sale.
I am sorry if my customers are stuck with faulty gear but I think it is better to do this than promise to fix stuff then let folks down.
I will still be checking my email (the best way to contact me with enquiries in the mean time) if you have any questions or enquiries.
Bye for now!